We depend on the generosity of others.


Why Donate?

On any given day, St. Joseph Children’s Home serves over 200 children throughout various programs. St. Joe’s kids are diverse in age, race, gender, as well as background, and inspire the staff everyday with their successes.

St. Joseph Children’s Home is a nonprofit agency, and program fees cover 77% of what it costs to operate all services. Therefore, the agency depends on the generosity of individuals, foundations, corporations and other community partners across the United States to provide the remaining 23% of our budget. Your critical monetary contributions not only help St. Joe’s continue to operate as a safe and loving home for abused and neglected youth, but also help create families in accordance with our mission of “Giving Children a Home.”

Please keep St. Joe’s kids in mind as you plan your charitable contributions. All donations, no matter how big or small can make a positive impact in a child’s life.


St. Joseph Children’s Home
2823 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206
(502) 893-0241
(877) 893-0241